Ayatul Kursi - The Beginning


Ayatul Kursi - The Beginning

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmaullahi wa barakatuhu..

It was on July 22nd 2013, I posted my first ever video on youtube. It was recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
After learning small Suras of Juzh 30, my Abba decided to teach me 'Ayatul Kursi', We used to sit together after Magrib prayer at our residence and it took me 3 days to memorize it. After memorizing, he asked me to listen to Sheikh Mishary Rashid's recitation. I started copying him and his style.




Below is the video, which I used to listen to. Since then, I became a big fan of Shiekh Mishary. I also recited one of his Nasheed "Rahman Ya Rahman".


                                           




My Abba took a video of my recitation send among our family members, everybody liked it and he decided to post in youtube. 


Ayatul Kursi became an integral part of my life from the age of 8, I made sure I recite this before I go to bed. And also recite before I go out and after each prayer. I am still practicing to recite with Tajweed. Insha Allah, I will post the video soon after correcting all the flaws which happened in above video.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Me - Ayisha